Miyagi/Oregon/Cali tort?

dragonfisher33

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 12, 2014
Messages
667
Reaction score
140
Location
USA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I remember once upon a time that I own each of the variants but many things have changed.

Can someone help me to identify the two torts here. Pictures taken under kitchen soft white light to avoid any distortion.

1)The frags are from the mini colony from the left
IMG_5786.JPG



2)
494a3f20539a7c374ff34b2e6542a9c4.jpg

7e016ac131fff66ded2f0f5f93074b81.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new