ML reef pi hat and dosing pump adapter question

szalkaiz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
HI Everybody

First let me say this is a great forum, I learned a lot and progressing slowly with my reef pi build. I do have a problem and I hope somebody might be able to help me. To make things easy I purchased the dosing pump adapter and reef pi hat that Mr Lane designed. I am trying to create an all in one setup. For this reason I am running the pump adapter through the hat so it can all be controlled from one pi. I have a seperate 12v power supply going to the doser adapter, and I am taking ground from the hat's doser pin out. For the signal I am using pins 4,5,6,7 from the goby hat. I installed the pca9685 driver, and went through the setup as described I defined the pins at the connector section, and set the time and frequency at the doser pump section.

But I can not get it to work. I am probably missing something really simple since it is very straight forward.
Any help is greatly appriciated

thank you

zoltan

doser (1).jpg doser (2).jpg doser (3).jpg doser (4).jpg doser (5).jpg doser (6).jpg doser (7).jpg

SPR1968

No, it wasn’t expensive dear....
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I can’t answer the specific question, but I can bump the thread to see if we can get you some help

OP
OP
S

szalkaiz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
HI Shaun

I am not sure what bumping up means but if you would be do that, that would be great maybe someone had similiar problem I am stuck on this for quite some time now.

thank you

zoltan

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 45 40.9%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 23 20.9%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 39 35.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.7%
Back