Mobius app

  • Thread starter Thread starter RyanN
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

RyanN

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 5, 2021
Messages
180
Reaction score
147
Location
Holland
What state or country do you live in
Michigan
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have 3 reef tanks, one with ai primes, one with kessil and now one with a radion. The mobius app has to be one of the worst apps ever created. How do they sell so many lights and have this absolute garbage app? Thought I'd spend the big bucks on this tank and get an xr15 which I also like about as much as the app. The end.
 
I'm not a fan either. But my LFS had a new 4 pack of versas with the base station when I was in the other day for $600 so now I'm committed to mobius because I'm setting up an AWC. I'm a glutton for punishment lol. I will say I have used worse apps. I prefer it over My Ai not to mention the noopsyche app which is terrible.
I don't think radions are the lights they once were. I don't have any newer than Gen 4.
Maybe give the app some time? I'm not sure about you but I always struggle with new apps and usually end up feeling like a moron before it's over.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new