Mods stop

  • Thread starter Thread starter nemster
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ouch bro, I wish I could show off my metal.
Don't have pics of that but the story was that my chute failed and I crash landed in the water in full outfit.
Total hip replacement and a major back surgery.
Still going strong as of today but I'm limited as I can't run a marathon any more with a 5:10 min/mile as average, still can race my roadbicyle for 100 miles in less than 4;30 but that's not the same.
I just stick with growing corals for the last two years.
Ouch I can definitely relate along with the arm I broke my clavicle collapsed my right lung broken rib on that side broke my middle finger on my left hand and had a mild concussion.
 
Lmbo i was thinking KFC
 
Last edited by a moderator:
...Still going strong as of today but I'm limited as I can't run a marathon any more with a 5:10 min/mile as average, still can race my roadbicyle for 100 miles in less than 4;30 but that's not the same...

WHOA 5:10 minute mile? Best I have done, at my age of 31, is 7:56. :(

I own 4 vehicles (no motorcycles though) so I don't run anywhere!!!
 
Hungry...........

10686813_919035228124915_775089972671189386_n.jpg
 
I rode a pony once
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 7 43.8%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new