0   0   0
OHHHHH, BEER.,.......Oh, wrong post......UMmmmmmmm Pepporini

ReefMadScientist

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do you have previous experience or are you going in green? I only caught a glimpse of a previous post and didn't get to read it.

Hey Mr.D,

Thanks for the interest! Well I am considered an "old" recruit now as I am 31. I ended up going to school and getting my Bachelors degree. After that, I ended up getting a pretty good job, got married, bought a house, had a kid, adopted a kid, etc. etc.

My father is on the force and I have pretty much been molded since I was young. But to answer your question I am going in green. I have a lot of buddies who are in law enforcement so we have gone over scenarios for years. I have always been a part of the community in various ways and have a clean record.

Currently, I am in the education industry (not a teacher) but have reached the point where I finally found my chance to expand. My wife is going to be finished with her Doctorate soon and will be job-placed. So it is finally my chance to do what I want to do in life :)

MrDJeep123

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Mr.D,

Thanks for the interest! Well I am considered an "old" recruit now as I am 31. I ended up going to school and getting my Bachelors degree. After that, I ended up getting a pretty good job, got married, bought a house, had a kid, adopted a kid, etc. etc.

My father is on the force and I have pretty much been molded since I was young. But to answer your question I am going in green. I have a lot of buddies who are in law enforcement so we have gone over scenarios for years. I have always been a part of the community in various ways and have a clean record.

Currently, I am in the education industry (not a teacher) but have reached the point where I finally found my chance to expand. My wife is going to be finished with her Doctorate soon and will be job-placed. So it is finally my chance to do what I want to do in life :)

Weird, I didn't see this before I sent the PM. My bad!

Naiad

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What now you tell me you are ordering pizza... I just ate mine. I would have saved it.

cameronh

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I guess you can say I have been watching my nutrition and hitting the gym hard this past year. @melypr1985 helped me with the macros of nutrition and I have been on a good routine lately.
Hahaha! Man I'm telling you she knows everything lol. Quite smart she is!

cameronh

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm making tea

1446698359520.jpg

twilliard

Tank pests..
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@TomatoSauceTy

Did I do something to you? Why are you negatively commenting on my posts and sending me bad PM's?

"I liked the way you responded~~~ I wish I could edit my post in the towing thread because I feel like a real (vulgar) now. Either way I don't like you and I'm a (vulgar)"

@ritter6788 Sorry I forgot to initially remove the vulgarity he is sending me through PM's.
Hey guys seriously this does not need to happen.
I have been out for a few and this is what I see?
We all have bad days and there is no need to take out any frustration to any member of R2R

joshkirkland83

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Im trying my best to eat something too....
f9d86d9aa061f0912eba88342a18bae6.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

How much do you care about having a display FREE of wires, pumps and equipment?

• Want it squeaky clean! Wires be danged!

Votes: 71 44.4%
  • A few things are ok with me!

Votes: 75 46.9%
  • No care at all! Bring it on!

Votes: 14 8.8%
Back