Mods stop

  • Thread starter Thread starter nemster
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
The sky is a gorgeous blend of blue and yellow, like my avatar
 
f0c7778593610b2097fcb4de674231d9488e9ec741660c597726a2f9d3d29275.jpg
 
GOOD MORNING ALL!!!
 
Replies:
1,046
Views:
11,387
 
I'm going coral hunting...
U-Boat-Worx-C-Explorer-5-supeyacht-www.mensgear.net-cool-gear-tech-mens-gadgets-grooming-style-gizmos-gifts-mens-gift-ideas-travel-entertainment-auto-cars-rides-watches-babes-.jpg1_.jpg
 
I...need. ..Starbucks...
 
I have to run 7.5 miles this am to work off about 2 dozen breadsticks, two bowls of pasta soup from Olive Garden, and chicken Parmesan with an extra chicken patty. Oh and two bowls of salad.

I eat like a cow.

One that eats chickens.
 
Colts vs Broncos. I love both teams but hard year to be a colts fan
 
image.png
That's what she said .
 
Last edited:
I had my morning coffee already.
A triple shot with some extra caramel and a good dose of FoxNation News.
In a bit we finished it with the Church visit.
And last but not least some NFL mix, while I have ppl coming to buy some corals from me.
Sounds like a great day to me!
 
Ummmm this thread died?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 11 25.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 36.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 11.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.8%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 11.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new