Mods stop

  • Thread starter Thread starter nemster
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
If Philly is number one now, New Orleans must be a close second.
1. Houston 2. Detroit 3. Cleveland 4. Memphis 5. Tampa 6. Las Vegas 7. El Paso 8. Baltimore 9. Los Angeles 10. Louisville 11. Tulsa 12. Miami 13. Indianapolis 14. Philadelphia 15. Arlington 16. Columbus 17. Charlotte 18. Phoenix 19. New Orleans 20. Atlanta 21. Raleigh 22. Kansas City 23. St. Louis 24. Chicago 25. Dallas
 
1. Houston 2. Detroit 3. Cleveland 4. Memphis 5. Tampa 6. Las Vegas 7. El Paso 8. Baltimore 9. Los Angeles 10. Louisville 11. Tulsa 12. Miami 13. Indianapolis 14. Philadelphia 15. Arlington 16. Columbus 17. Charlotte 18. Phoenix 19. New Orleans 20. Atlanta 21. Raleigh 22. Kansas City 23. St. Louis 24. Chicago 25. Dallas
Wow, we were number one. Maybe it's a good change. I remember New Orleans being number one before.
 
1. Houston 2. Detroit 3. Cleveland 4. Memphis 5. Tampa 6. Las Vegas 7. El Paso 8. Baltimore 9. Los Angeles 10. Louisville 11. Tulsa 12. Miami 13. Indianapolis 14. Philadelphia 15. Arlington 16. Columbus 17. Charlotte 18. Phoenix 19. New Orleans 20. Atlanta 21. Raleigh 22. Kansas City 23. St. Louis 24. Chicago 25. Dallas
Philadelphia is way down there too.
 
sorry lag refresh issues within chrome cause the double post.
 
I realllllllly need to go to a real crawfish boil. I see them on TV and it makes me want to get on a plane immediately. I have never had business in LA though :(
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.7%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 15 27.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new