Mods stop

  • Thread starter Thread starter nemster
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
There's no way in heck to much mountain dew. It's impossible....I drink maybe 4 to 6 bottles a day. As well as my license plate says mtn dew
I probably drank a gallon in a half hour. Let's just say it was hard to walk straight lol
 
IDK how many gallons is in a 24 pack but that was down in an hour
 
Diet dew is my crack. And unsweetened tea.
 
Lol! I only drink the dew and maybe sweetened ice tea occasionally along with a Pepsi or two
 
Mountain Dew mouth!

mrIud.jpeg


Need I say more. :eek:
 
Google "Mountain Dew Mouth" and look at images. You tell me!
Lol. They do pump up mountain dew. I like dr. Pepper myself, but trying to cut back on caffeine too. Buy caffeine free. Mountain dew mouth.
Screenshot_2015-11-17-23-49-31.png
This came along on that search too. Some will abnormally grow too many teeth. I feel sorry for them. Screenshot_2015-11-17-23-49-51.png
 
Caffeine Free Dr. Pepper is awesome! Only place I've found it is Texas though :(
 
I can get on board with diet dew, but unsweetened tea? That's unheard of!
You acquire a taste for it. Especially if you were once fat as a whale, it is easy to find ways to enjoy things that wont put you back there again! :D
 
I think those photos would be better labeled "People that smoke meth, drink 30 cans of mountain dew each day, and do not brush their teeth, floss, or go to the dentist for a decade or two"
 
I can't believe they still make Mountain Dew. That stuff hurt my teeth. And being the concerned teenager I was, I didn't like the potential consequences of the Yellow 5 in it :D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 11 25.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 36.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 11.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.8%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 11.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new