Mods stop

  • Thread starter Thread starter nemster
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Only potential issue is that these people have a small arsenal in their house. They even have a shooting range setup in their backyard. (We have big lots and they back up to a preserve)

Good neighbor to have on your side when there's a zombie apocalypse.:eek:
 
HA! That video is freaking fantastic! My wife just rolled her eyes.
 
why cant I get coral to grow in my tank? everything else does great!!!
FB_IMG_1425674181039.jpg
I cant either man. I just dont get it.
0eb5db81af2586bbe087f9b05a6e3020.jpg
 
Only potential issue is that these people have a small arsenal in their house. They even have a shooting range setup in their backyard. (We have big lots and they back up to a preserve)

Good neighbor to have on your side when there's a zombie apocalypse.:eek:
You would love to be my neighbor. I have been known to shoot large fireworks (500 gram cakes, mortars etc) just because it's 2am on Tuesday..... It doesn't take much of a reason for me to wanna blow stuff up.
 
You would love to be my neighbor. I have been known to shoot large fireworks (500 gram cakes, mortars etc) just because it's 2am on Tuesday..... It doesn't take much of a reason for me to wanna blow stuff up.
I like you
 
You would love to be my neighbor. I have been known to shoot large fireworks (500 gram cakes, mortars etc) just because it's 2am on Tuesday..... It doesn't take much of a reason for me to wanna blow stuff up.
Ha! The neighbor I like tends to do that too. They at least invite us over before they do. :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 42.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 7.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new