Mods stop

  • Thread starter Thread starter nemster
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just to induce jealousy, this is my life at work...

20151106_102150.jpg
 
Although, I was kinda hurt that he burned my number...
 
It's been a whole minute with no posts in this thread...WAKE UP PPL!!
 
1
 
2
 
3
 
4
 
5
 
6
 
7
 
8
 
9
 
10
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new