Mods stop

  • Thread starter Thread starter nemster
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
not on the est coast, 12:11
 
West siders are left out lol
 
what everyone having for lunch?

Therein lies my dilemma...I have a lunch meeting to attend with only 50 more posts to go!
 
Therein lies my dilemma...I have a lunch meeting to attend with only 50 more posts to go!
I feel your pain...I'm supposed to be headed to lunch right now...
 
but I just can't bring myself to leave now...
 
we
 
are
 
the
 
best
 
at
 
what
 
we
 
do
 
Troll feeders UNITE!!
 
or
 
are
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 36.7%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 30.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 10.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.3%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new