Mods stop

  • Thread starter Thread starter nemster
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
883e8e629490507af897dcc1294209c1.jpg
 
This has bothered me since the beginning of time.....In old western/cowboy movies, when they go into a saloon and order a whiskey, what kind of whiskey are they drinking? I'm not a drinker, so is it Rye, Bourbon, Scotch or something else?
 
This has bothered me since the beginning of time.....In old western/cowboy movies, when they go into a saloon and order a whiskey, what kind of whiskey are they drinking? I'm not a drinker, so is it Rye, Bourbon, Scotch or something else?

I don't think they really drink Whiskey in these movie shoots.............. more like Gold Peak Icetea :rolleyes:
 
What if whisky was a type of woman


No, No, No, it wasn't whiskey woman.....it was witchy woman! I know because the Eagles told me......wooo hooo witchy woman, see how high she flies; woo hoo witchy woman she got the moon in her eye.
 
That makes no sense and fits in with this thread in a highly appropriate manner.
I dunno...I was thinking it was kind of off-topic... :p:cool:
 
To much Whiskey and no sense are facts!
 
Okay okay okay how about letting me use it in a sentence. Hey there pretty lass wanna get whisky with Me later at my place......... actually that sounds pretty retarded you guys are right.
 
I think you and I have already discussed the issue (if it's the same one), but you're welcome to pm me. If I can be of help, I'll be glad to do what I can.
I'd like to add that the staff always conducts a group discussion about issues behind the scenes; decisions of such reflect the collective opinion.
 
But we are so close to 100 pages.
 
Fly? That's no fly. That's some sort of alien monster
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 8.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new