• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Mohawks for sale $160 shipped

Status
Not open for further replies.

patedship

unregistered
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a 10 polyp frag of Mohawks for sale. I am asking $160 shipped to your door. That breaks down to $16/polyp shipped!!! These sell online anywhere from $25-50 a polyp. If someone paypals be tonight I will add in 2 NICE freebies! Nothing ugly or common hint (one will be 3 polyps of rainbows)!!!!!! Pics available upon request but the mohawks are the same ones from Reefready.net and on zoaid.com

OP
OP
patedship

patedship

unregistered
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Omg I am so desperate!!! haha I will add 3 freebies if you buy these mohawks! I will take pics of the freebies later today.

Cyanomagnet

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a 10 polyp frag of Mohawks for sale. I am asking $160 shipped to your door. That breaks down to $16/polyp shipped!!! These sell online anywhere from $25-50 a polyp. If someone paypals be tonight I will add in 2 NICE freebies! Nothing ugly or common hint (one will be 3 polyps of rainbows)!!!!!! Pics available upon request but the mohawks are the same ones from Reefready.net and on zoaid.com

Do you have any pictures?

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hey Cyanomagnet welcome to CZ!!!! Glad to have you aboard! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Set it and forget it: Do you change your aquascape as your corals grow?

• I regularly change something in my aquascape.

Votes: 13 8.9%
  • I occasionally change something in my aquascape.

Votes: 42 28.8%
  • I rarely change something in my aquascape.

Votes: 70 47.9%
  • I never change something in my aquascape.

Votes: 18 12.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.1%
Back