• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Zoa Frags and more

Item Price
$15-$20
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

CoralsComeInMoreColors

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 9, 2022
Messages
234
Reaction score
57
Location
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Frag rack has gotten full, I have a bunch of nice healthy frags for sale!
monti.jpg

red Monti Frags are $10 each

Pandoras.jpg

Pandora Zoa $15
Mohawk.jpg

Mohawk Zoanthid (has 1 or two rainbow clove polyps stuck on the middle of the frag) $20
pearljam.jpg

Pearl Jam Zoas/circus $15

hulks.jpg


Mean green zoas $10

blasto.jpg

Blue Raven Blastomussa 10+ heads, $65


Shipping is flat $50, on request I can also ship Xenia as a freebie with purchase. Seeing as they are not wanted by everyone its optional.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new