Mollie question

  • Thread starter Thread starter RezReef82
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

RezReef82

New Member
View Badges
Joined
May 14, 2023
Messages
21
Reaction score
7
Location
Mobert First Nation
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A couple weeks back I added 3 mollies to my saltwater fowlr an I’m wondering if anyone has had these a seen anything like this in their tanks before. I don’t know if I should expect the worst or if this lil one is going to give the clowns something to eat a give birth soon. lol! At least I think that’s what’s going to happen anyways if it is pregnant.
Any info would be greatly appreciated
Thanks ZM
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0425.mov
    24.1 MB
Expect high mortality in any live born taste morsels.
 
I cant see the video. But I did breed saltwater mollies before!
 
Ohhh my bad I can post a photo of it.
An yah im not expecting any to survive just wondering. But ill post a photo
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0431.jpeg
    IMG_0431.jpeg
    96.8 KB · Views: 34
Hopefully that’s visible.
Tbh it is the most active of the bunch always front and center when I’m near the tank “which is a lot as I have it in my llivingroom”
so (to me at least but I’m no Molly expert) it doesn’t seem like it’s unhealthy or anything but just my opinion is all
 

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 21.4%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 11.9%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 26.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 4.8%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 4.8%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 9 21.4%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new