• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Momma Jawbreaker $200

Item Price
200
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

CrayHawk

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 17, 2012
Messages
269
Reaction score
189
Location
Wisconsin
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi folks - I will eventually be tearing down my 180g and consolidating into a smaller tank.

I have a momma jawbreaker for sale. It is pushing 4”. I know the coloration isn’t as great as some jawbreakers but it is large. Attached is a filtered and unfiltered pic. Not looking to ship at this time.

$200 local pickup. Located near La Crosse, WI.

I will eventually be posting more at a later date, including very large pieces of live pukani, zoas, and other mushrooms.

IMG_8422.jpeg IMG_8423.jpeg
 
very nice, wish you were closer and I would be all over this, LOL! GLWS!
 
Can you send pics of the pukani rock when you break down? Roughly the weight as well. Thanks!
 
If you're ever near Illinois or are driving through and you still have this jawbreaker, let me know and maybe we can meet up.
 
I have gotten many items from Crayhawk. He has wonderful pieces, well taken care of and very healthy. You won't be disappointed in anything you buy from him. I'd buy this piece in a heartbeat if my big tank was ready for more coral. I just don't want to drop $200 on it, and see it shrivel up an die.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new