mommy skeleton shrimp with young

  • Thread starter Thread starter Wiz
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Wiz

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 1, 2014
Messages
4,317
Reaction score
2,639
Location
Allenstown nh
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys, I got an order with some skeleton shrimp pods the other day. My refugium is still a bit cloudy so it is hard to get pics but I will in the next couple days. I did manage to get a very nice video of a few of them with a mother who was carrying her Young. The video is uploading to YouTube right now and will be posted shortly. But here is a screenshot of Mom with her kids. So cool. I am so happy!

@Lionfish Lair @Naiad @saltyfilmfolks
Check it out

Screenshot_2016-05-23-07-26-40.png
 
How large are they full grown?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new