MoMo's Tall 45

Fight Club wrasse :p

18.jpg

Lol!!!

brad pitt idgaf GIF by O&O, Inc
 
Meh... tang police

The Big Lebowski Film GIF by The Good Films


Joking aside, your tomini has a great home and when you're ready to upgrade he'll have another great home!
 
Updated picture of the tank. I need to find new aquarium filters for my S22 Ultra phone that fit all of the camera lens. I had 5 emerald crabs that were taking care of the bubble algae but I think they are all gone. So time to get some new ones soon. I also recently lost my Diamond Goby. RIP Gooby. But other than that the tank is going strong!
 

Attachments

  • CM_Photogrid_1672261754469.jpg
    CM_Photogrid_1672261754469.jpg
    372.3 KB · Views: 66
I lost my midas blenny. He found a way to get through my screen top. I hope to get another one day. This one had the best personality though so he will be hard to replace :crying-face:
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 18.2%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 22.7%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new