Monday Madness- More New Stuff From Unique Corals

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

uniquecorals

UniqueCorals
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks to everyone for making our Fall Open House a smashing success...Hope everyone got great deals on the stuff they were looking for!

I had to start the week off with a few new pieces for your viewing pleasure! More to come tomorrow and throughout the week!

Thanks, and Happy Monday!:sad:

Scott and Joe

_DSC1089.jpg

_DSC1087.jpg

_DSC1094.jpg

_DSC1134.jpg

_DSC1109.jpg

Loki

My skimmate doesn't stink
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I like the pictures you've been posting. Something about the black background makes my eyes happy :) keep up the good work! Also those chalices are great! And the pectina and the.... Well let's just say I like it all :)

Sent from tapatalk

OP
OP
uniquecorals

uniquecorals

UniqueCorals
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I like the pictures you've been posting. Something about the black background makes my eyes happy :) keep up the good work! Also those chalices are great! And the pectina and the.... Well let's just say I like it all :)

Sent from tapatalk

Thanks, Loki! We are glad that you're enjoying them! We have worked very hard to get them right...Lots to learn on this front. Our biggest fear was "over post production"- falling into the lamentable industry trend of overly saturating colors or tweaking things beyond reality...a very real fear of ours. We have screwed up a few before... It's tough to get them perfect, but the biggest compliment we get (and thank goodness, we get it a lot!) from customers who visit our facility or purchase our corals is that they look just like (or better than) the photos we post! An yes, we love the contrast afforded by the black background. It just works.

So we are pretty happy about that. Please feel free to kick our butts (gently) if we screw up and put out pics that are absurdly unrealistic! LOL

The Pectinia is like an ailien's hand reaching out from the ether...Ok, whatever, must put away the frag glue...But it's a freaky looking thing, I tell ya.

Scott

OP
OP
uniquecorals

uniquecorals

UniqueCorals
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Glad everyone likes that Chalice...It's very interesting. Michelle and Acropora Crazy both brought up the interesting fact that the "eyes" are different colors, something which I didn't really give much thought to until they did. This coral is interesting on many levels!

-Scott

bullysam

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was here on Sunday and the pics posted by Unique Corals are well represented by the actual specimens....Joe helped me out btw.....hope that they continue to open the facility to locals more....we're lucky here in Socal to have a great vendor with quality corals at affordable prices from UC......they will have my business where other local more expensive shops have lost it......keep it up UC

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 47 16.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 18 6.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 35 12.5%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 161 57.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 19 6.8%
Back