Money cowries

carbasaurus

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 23, 2021
Messages
151
Reaction score
204
Location
carlsbad
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does anyone know a reliable source to get money cowries. None of my local fish stores have them, nor can I find them on line. About 3 years ago one of my LFS’s had them and I bought them all. Most are still alive. They never bother coral, plow through nuisance algae, the hermit crabs don’t bug them and they look cool. Not sure why no one stocks them.
 
I’ll check them out, thanks. Blue Zoo has them on their website but they are never, ever in stock
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 48.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 8.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new