Monster Mash and Pink ******* for trade

  • Thread starter Thread starter treylane
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you accidentally trade for too much stuff, and have no room left for the stuff I'm holding for you, I won't be terribly upset, honest I won't ;)

C'mon Peter, I can store some things for you :D
 
Your selflessness is truly touching :D :D
 
who ever gets it . I congratulate you now
 
Hey Iam I to late? I want some *******! LMK thanks. That doesnt seem right oh well!
 
Hey Iam I to late? I want some *******! LMK thanks. That doesnt seem right oh well!

Hahaha, I've got - um, at least a couple pm's. So I'll get back to folks as I can. I don't expect to start firming up trades till the weekend though, so go ahead and ping me if you're interested.
 
Not that you need help pushing these, but i thought i might add that Treylane's colonies of the MM and the PB are the biggest and nicest i've seen! They are definitely the ones to shoot for! :wink:
 
man, it was a frenzy... :hammer:

good luck... I'm sure you'll get some beautiful piece in exchange for some frags of the M. Mash and PB... :)
 
:horse: <-- OMG is that how you frag?

;)
 
The frenzy this has stirred. What a great trade thread and what lovely pieces to be willing to part with for a nice trade. Gorgeous pictures of the Monster Mash :).
 
Seems like all the big guns are already out here!! I might as well throw what i can in to the mix but definitely congrats to whoever does get these.
 
w0000t! I'm now the proud owner of a lifetime supply of pulsing xenia! :tongue:

Thanks to everybody for their interest, I've found a trading partner. It was tough to choose - you all have such beautiful collections!

Mods, go ahead and close this thread.
 
w0000t! I'm now the proud owner of a lifetime supply of pulsing xenia! :tongue:

Thanks to everybody for their interest, I've found a trading partner. It was tough to choose - you all have such beautiful collections!

Mods, go ahead and close this thread.
done... :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 6 17.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 42.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 11.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 8.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 11.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 5.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new