Monterey stand question

E.intheC

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 4, 2009
Messages
399
Reaction score
160
Location
Long Island NY
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does anyone with the 24x24 inch cube stand know the height? I'm looking for the Marineland Monterey specifically.

Also, I'd like to use an 18 inch cube for the sump. What are the inside dimensions? I've done tons of searching and came up with external heights ranging from 24 to 34 inches.

Thanks!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 19 21.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 26 29.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 5 5.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 8.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new