Monthly Coral Subscription

Alanna102499

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good Morning All,

Just looking to see if any of you have joined the WWC Coral Club? What you think of it? And if you could show me a few of the pieces you received.

Thanks in advance!

Cell

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
*grabs popcorn

Cell

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The reality here is you are going to get some people that love them and some that hate them depending on level of expectation. If you have super high standards and typically meticulously hand pick and inspect your corals, I'd probably avoid mystery packs in general. If you like surprises and don't mind that you likely won't be getting the absolute nicest looking specimens in the store, then give it a go. Just understand that the value of the pack is based on the vendor's regular prices, which in this industry seems to be turning into the JC Penny model where there is almost always a sale going on so rarely does anyone actually pay those regular prices.

Libertyreefing

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good Morning All,

Just looking to see if any of you have joined the WWC Coral Club? What you think of it? And if you could show me a few of the pieces you received.

Thanks in advance!
I joined and I'm at the end of my 6 months. My thought in summary is: You can choose better on your own.

There is some value in quantity. And you may get lucky with a jem however you do run the risk of being a bit disappointed as I did also where you received multiple duplicate corals over the subscription period. The frags are quite small and sometimes downright tiny. So just as it sounds it is a toss up. You will definitely get some filler type corals, more encrusting and fewer acros. I had asked for sps dominant, lps. They did stick to the categories pretty well. Some frags came off plugs in shipping. Shipments arrived on time in mostly good condition (a few broke). They don't look at any other orders of any kind for duplicates so beware of you have purchased anything else or are tempted to also get a coral pack. You get some swag but that also is mostly duplicates as well. Stickers, buttons, key chains you may have no use for. 1 t-shirt, food samples, and a bottle of hot sauce. Make sure to dip as you will get hitchhikers.

Back