Monti and Pocillopora frags for sale

NeiDan

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone!

I haven't fragged anything before, but I have a couple of things that are getting a little big, so I thought I'd see if anyone is interested. I'd prefer not to start fragging unless I know they've got a destination. Let me know and I'll start. You can pick it up at your leisure, but I'd recommend giving them a couple of weeks to heal and make sure they're healthy. I'll hold them for you for up to a month, and of course payment will be on pickup. I'm in Manchester. I will guarantee no nuisance algae or pests on your frag, though you'll probably have some asterina stars and micro brittle stars.

I have some of this Orange Monti digitata for sale. I will be fragging as close to base of the colony as I can, so a frag would be one of these branches. $15
leIm09F.jpg

I also have this green pocillopora. The size of frag will depend on where I cut it, and I'd like to get rid of about 1/3 of it. $10 to $20 depending on size.
TBPik31.jpg

Lastly, I have this encrusting monti. It's rather striking with it's orange skin and purple polyps, though I'm not sure if it has a trade name. This is not for sale yet, I have no good way to frag it. I intend to surround it with frag plugs for it to colonize over, and I just want to feel out and see if anyone is interested. If so let me know and I'll drop you a PM when I have some fully colonized plugs.
kTo5JKi.jpg

Magician

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, yes, I will purchase some of your green pocillopora for sure. I live in Glastonbury, about 2 miles from the Lutz Museum. I am in Phoenix this week, so perhaps we can meet on Saturday. My name is Mike and my cell is 860-305-9958. Thx. M2

OP
OP
NeiDan

NeiDan

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Okay that's about it for the pocillopora, but if anybody wants a very small frag I could probably accommodate for $5

Just grow it: Have you ever added CO2 to your reef tank?

• I currently use a CO2 with my reef tank.

Votes: 2 3.9%
  • I don’t currently use CO2 with my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 2 3.9%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 43 84.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 5.9%
Back