Monti Caps

  • Thread starter Thread starter twf0369
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

twf0369

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 8, 2013
Messages
165
Reaction score
63
Location
Maryland
What state or country do you live in
Maryland
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know they don't get much attention in the stick world we live in, but I was fooling around with my Galaxy S4 and took a top down shot and thought I'd share.

 

Attachments

  • MONTI CAP.jpg
    MONTI CAP.jpg
    965.5 KB · Views: 320
Very nice! :cool:
 
im going for that same look ! love me the caps .. wishing the local availability was bigger for the starburst and stargazer(i think thats the names)...mine are jsut purple/orange/green
 
Love Monti caps! Nice!
 
I use T5. ATI Powermodule 8x80w. 1 coral plus, 2 purple, 5 blue plus.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 7 4.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 52 34.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 23 15.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new