Montipora plate coral

SouL_Shaker

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 2, 2015
Messages
243
Reaction score
32
Location
istanbul
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
MG 1350
CA 450
KH 8.2
NO3 1
PO4 0

Not sure if it is dead as well.

Potassium , strontium and iodine levels slightly low for some time.
I add mg,ca,kh periodically.
ihh2M0.jpg
TOrAIr.jpg
cmn3z6.jpg
 
What light do you have and what is your level of flow? Also what test kit are you using?
 
What light do you have and what is your level of flow? Also what test kit are you using?
Test kit is royal nature. Lightning is giesemann matrix II 640 watt. I have vortech mp60 and mp40 wavemaker.
 
are those pictures taken under full light? what color is it supposed to be?
It was very dark green. But my aquarium is lack of potassium ,iodine and strontium recently. Aquarium is 200 gallon. And it is hard to make water changes. I dose mg , kh , ca throughtout the day.
 
What light do you have and what is your level of flow? Also what test kit are you using?
I have been adding grotech multiamino for 2 days. It got darker green in 2 days... I haven't changed water for 2 months. I only dosed mg,ca,kh daily. Maybe that's the problem.
are those pictures taken under full light? what color is it supposed to be?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 15.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 58 33.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 12 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 12 7.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 27 15.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new