Moon lighting help

  • Thread starter Thread starter bsr2430
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

bsr2430

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 24, 2015
Messages
2,253
Reaction score
2,888
Location
Staunton Virginia
What state or country do you live in
Virginia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone, I've got a beautiful 55g tank and I was looking at moon lighting!
Can anyone help?

I'm looking for rather cheap lighting, something that will last, hold up too it's name. Not too bright either, I've seen moon lights that looks like actually lighting...

Any help or ideas would be awesome!!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 33.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new