Moonfruit's YouTube Series

Moonfruit777

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 26, 2016
Messages
173
Reaction score
231
Location
Germany, Bavaria
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ahoy! I'll just use this thread to link to my video journey and if you have any comments or questions, feel free to discuss! :)
If you have video requests this is the place to ask of course <3

Here are the first couple:



 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new