Moorish Idols $170

Item Price
170
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Shipping
YES shipping is available
Still available? Eating pellets yet?
 
I have one available but shes being very picky. Honestly, the one i have available now is only on pods. She will pick at pellets from time to time but i would not say this fish is on pellet cause picking is not eating. I will have a new batch next week and hopefully those are more receptive to the pellets. I'm pulling them out tomorrow. Ill post them. :)
 
I have one available but shes being very picky. Honestly, the one i have available now is only on pods. She will pick at pellets from time to time but i would not say this fish is on pellet cause picking is not eating. I will have a new batch next week and hopefully those are more receptive to the pellets. I'm pulling them out tomorrow. Ill post them. :)
Got it. Thanks for the reply. Hopefully it gets less picky over time
 
Morning peeps!!!!

Ok its morning feeding for those of you waiting on moorish eating pellets. The little one is ready. Body 3 inches. Extremely large dorsal fin. Take a look at how active he is.

The rest are on frozen mysis and live pods... for now...

 
I have to feed the little.one several times because he eats all the pellets and dosent leave any for the others 🤣

 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 10.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 10 50.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 10.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 10.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new