Moray eel acting strange.

  • Thread starter Thread starter SALTY 75
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Well... if the lump is getting smaller, it may just be having a difficult time processing the crab. Time will tell.

Also, perhaps feeding it something other than cabs in the future?
Hey there,

My moray eel breaths heavy when he's trying to process a big meal. Also I would try silversides. They work great and they are very filling for the eel. The only time I see my eel is when he is hungry. Otherwise he hides in his burrow.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new