More flow = better growth?

  • Thread starter Thread starter skewlboy
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
You said T5's and Radion I don't see any T5's.
3200.jpeg
3192.jpeg

Added t5 to my g4 for less disco. Ghetto but didn't want to spend another 5 to 600.
 
IMG_20200304_183103~2.jpg

Then I added the AFS to the rack with the lights... Just gotta figure out how to make the wires less obvious.... Maybe white cord wrap.

Thanks for all the info on flow.... Looks like I'll just see how the coral grow and add more later.... Maybe cross flow if the coral look spindley. Sounds like the gyre on the back wall isn't needed.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 11 47.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 8.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new