!!!!!More like......Meh..CNA!!!!!!!

I must say that BC just did what mehcna didn't.
Me also had some text from buddies who were in the mile high show but couldn't get excited about the corals offered there.
Only new equipment and will hit the market hard was the Gyre from Maxspect.
We'll done Adam and now I understand that some of the corals I ask for we're unavailable.
Still can't wait till that Battlebox GB will land in Houston.
\

Ha ha thanks for the ego boost!!;)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new