More or less light?

AlexFishFriends

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 9, 2024
Messages
95
Reaction score
95
Location
Albany
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, I picked this yellow/ orange spotted guy up at RAP and I’m struggling to figure out where to put it. It seems like the back of it that isn’t getting light is bleaching, but also the tips that are under direct light are? I’ve kept it on the floor or my tank where light is relatively low, and my lights in general are kinda low. Should I move it up? Any recommendations?
 
Hello, I picked this yellow/ orange spotted guy up at RAP and I’m struggling to figure out where to put it. It seems like the back of it that isn’t getting light is bleaching, but also the tips that are under direct light are? I’ve kept it on the floor or my tank where light is relatively low, and my lights in general are kinda low. Should I move it up? Any recommendations?
More light, way more than those mushrooms.
And Don't You Dare Forget About flow, lots and lots of flow.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 33.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new