Most fluorescent zoas?

cdw79

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm thinking of adding to my zoa garden, and/or potentially trading some out. I once had a colony of BamBams that looked unbelievable, and I want to get a list going of zoas with that similar fluorescent coloring, whatever the color, as several zoas I have now are nice, but don't glow like those BamBams did. Any recommendations for the brightest / most fluorescent zoas you've come across?

brrdawg

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The zoanthids I have In my zoa garden are Butt muchers, fire and ice, sonic flare, Gatorade, Green Bay packer, rainbow hornet, blue hornet, bow tie blasters, BigR space chaos, CK Saturn rings, KGB, and goblins on fire zoanthids. All have been doing great and could be great additions to your zoanthid garden.
image.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    139.8 KB · Views: 50
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    153.8 KB · Views: 43
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    110.1 KB · Views: 47

AKG

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Pink diamonds, utter chaos, little shop of horrors, bam bams, butt munchers come to mind.

Pink diamonds and utter chaos especially fluoresce though.

strawberryfish

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
20220804_184209.jpg
20220804_184442.jpg

Rainbow spectrum Zoa, Hurricane Zoa
1660719814919.png
1660719871692.png

I've got these
Electric Oompa Loompa zoas, and Halle Berry zoas and a mystery zoa coming in the mail from TSA tmr I'll let you know how they look when they get here.

strawberryfish

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Pink diamonds, utter chaos, little shop of horrors, bam bams, butt munchers come to mind.

Pink diamonds and utter chaos especially fluoresce though.
I'm dying to get my hands on some little shop of horrors but the prices are still too steep for my blood.

OP
OP
C

cdw79

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I do have utter chaos, only 4 or 5 polyps right now but growing steadily and they're definitely a bright one. Thinking I definitely need some more BamBams, and I'd grab some Pink Diamonds but I already have a veryyy similar variety that's a purple-y pink with yellow rims that probably prevent me for going for them. Any others? Great recs so far

Hooz

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They're cheap and fast growers, but Scrambled Eggs and Orange Oxides were always some of the brightest ones in the tank. You could pick them out from across the room.

More than just hot air: Is there a Pufferfish in your aquarium?

• There is currently a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 30 17.6%
  • There is not currently a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I have kept one in the past.

Votes: 27 15.9%
  • There has never been a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I plan to keep one in the future.

Votes: 32 18.8%
  • I have no plans to keep a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 73 42.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.7%
Back