move software

  • Thread starter Thread starter Randy
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Randy

Zoa Farmer
View Badges
Joined
Jul 9, 2006
Messages
611
Reaction score
93
Location
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
how do I move my acd photo software from one computer to my new on.I don't have the disc anymore it is all scrached up.I tried it in the past with no luck.
 
Go online find the web site and see if you can download another copy
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 42 31.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new