• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Moving and giving livestock to good homes. Banana eel, angel fish, porcupine puffer, kole tang, clown fish hosting in bubble tips, lawnmower blenny

Item Price
Free to good home
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

mcshams

Slave to my wife's reef desires
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Redlands California
In preparation for moving and tank tear down. I have some livestock that I would love to see go to good homes. My tank is currently a 250 gallon system. You can reach out to me on reef2reef or email me at [email protected]. Responses may be very delayed due to my busy schedule but I will try to respond on weekends.

Banana eel

Belly’s angel fish x2 both female. I have had them together for 4 years and they both have remained female.

porcupine puffer hand fed since a baby and has lived in coral and clam rich reef tank without ever nipping/eating any coral.

kole tang

Juvenile emperor angle fish that I have had for about 8 months old and eating pellets well.

Foxface

clown fish hosting in rainbow bubble tips you can have as many of the bubble tips with attached live rock as you like with him

lawnmower blenny

Wrasse

Please tell me about your tank and your experience in the hobby.

IMG_2332.jpeg IMG_2305.jpeg IMG_2321.jpeg IMG_1955.jpeg IMG_1949.jpeg IMG_1425.jpeg IMG_1428.jpeg IMG_2807.jpeg 20231215_184704.jpeg

Last edited:

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 37 15.9%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 13 5.6%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 30 12.9%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 135 58.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 16 6.9%
Back