• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Moving-Dry Good Sell off

Item Price
100-850
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Remy123

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 8, 2021
Messages
139
Reaction score
25
Location
Forsyth, MO
What state or country do you live in
Missouri
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,

I am getting ready to move and need to downsize/declutter some of my dry goods. Many are brand new but everything is in great condition. Pictures available upon request. Offers are welcome and will discount package deals. Thank you.

Lights
6- Kessil AP9X controllable lights (like new) $700/each
2- Ecotech XR15 Gen 5 Pro radions (used) $450/each
1- kessil A500X Tuna Blue (new) $750

Pumps
1- VarioS 2S skimmer pump (new) $300
1- VarioS 4 skimmer pump (new) $400
2- VarioS 10 circulation pump (new with replacement unions) $850/each
2- Reef Octopus AQ1000 skimmer pump (new) $140/each
2- Blueline 40 HD-X (new) $300/each
1- Ecotech Versa dosing pump (new) $200
2- Ecotech vectra L2 (new) $550/each

UV
2- Aqua ultraviolet 8W UV sterilizer (new) $200
1- Aqua Ultraviolet 15W UV sterilizer (new) $350
 
With all the fraud going on, I thought I’d point out that this account hasn’t posted anything for a year and now all this. Not saying it is fraud. Maybe it’s legit. But you should BEWARE.
 
Happy to provide pictures to those interested. I’m not on the forum much but thought it would be a good platform to offload stuff to the right audience
 
Both radions SOLD
Both VarioS 10 pumps SOLD
1 8W UV SOLD
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 17.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new