Moving - Fish for sale

  • Thread starter Thread starter Nohva
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Sorry fellas, I picked up all the fish when he posted this. He was in the middle of moving, so he might be off the forums.
 
Sorry I didn't post when Donny bought all the fish. I'm currently packing and in the middle of moving to St. Louis. No excuse for not posting sooner though and I apologize for that. Donny wanted all the fish and that was the most convinent thing for me. If an admin could close the thread it would be awesome. Thanks
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 8 5.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 55 34.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new