Moving metallic hairy mushroom

Qasim

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 10, 2017
Messages
286
Reaction score
120
What state or country do you live in
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hello,

I have green metallic hairy mushroom on a rock that I bought. They were three heads and recently one of them devided and now they are 4. Is there a way to move them on different rocks withoit hurting them. I have searched on youtube but didnt find something useful.

Below is an image of the mushroom.

IMG_4485.JPG


IMG_4486.JPG
 
Unlikely... I usually break the rocks my mushrooms are on. The risk of attempting to agitate it enough to let go, yet not enough to kill it is too high.

Once, had a rock full of red mushrooms. They all let go at the same time for some reason (they were obviously uncomfortable) and spread throughout the tank. Super neat!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new