• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Moving sale- Orlando

flowflezy

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Makes 2 of us I also like the purple rim cap also with green eyes maybe a chalice how much?

OP
OP
Z-man

Z-man

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
No plans on shipping anything! The Trop's OD is for sale as a colony. Cap is gorgeous looking for $50. Zoa rock with utter chaos and rastas asking $500. The Jack lepto is growing on a few rocks and it will probably break a little, but the main piece is probably 3"-4". I guess maybe $200. I have the purple cap growing in two locations smaller piece can go for $25 and is blended with a "red" cap.

Much more in the tank that I don't have photos to show. I consider myself a "baller" in the live sales with a lot of nice high end pieces.

thisaznracer

unregistered
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hmm pm me prices on ya high end chalices I have a sister that lives down there I might have her buy em and ship them to me

OP
OP
Z-man

Z-man

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Trop's OD - $450
Goldmeister - $200
Fn'F Laser Beam - $250
Unknown pink eye - $100
WWC Watermelon - $50
WWC Hot Stuff - $150
Brown w/ green eyes - $75+ Attached to the rock that has WOW zoas and purple/ green favia. Might be able to cut the rock around it.
Gonzo watermelon - $100

Last edited:
OP
OP
Z-man

Z-man

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I won't be in town to pack and ship any normal business day to arrive next day. On top of that, I shipped a small box to my brother a few months back and it cost $83 for standard overnight. I always thought the online store were making a little on the freight side too, but come to find out they're not. The Trop is a beautiful piece. Not really happy about giving it up, but I don't want the hassle of moving and cycling the tank when someone else has all my stuff. Did it twice and a lot of stuff came up missing or "arrived dead". This move decided to start over and do nothing but a few high end and let them grow giving a lot of space.

OP
OP
Z-man

Z-man

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Looks like the Trop's OD, Goldmeister, and WWC Hot Stuff along with the zoa rock loaded with rastas and utter chaos have been claimed. So has the Jack'o'Lantern lepto and a cluster of Blondies.
Many more amazing pieces available.

Skittles favia, Season's greeting monti, blue maxi mini, 2 burgundy maxi mini, walking dead lepto, Toxic waste lepto, green and purple euphyllia, chalices, great blastos, and more.

OP
OP
Z-man

Z-man

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I'm not there to take pix until this weekend. Many pieces have grown together or multiple corals are on a single rock.

in the pix posted, you can see 2 of the maxi mini, the seasons greeting, euphyllia, 2 blastos...mostly what you don't see are all the different zoas and the few sps that I have.

OP
OP
Z-man

Z-man

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
scott9119, your mailbox is full. Tried sending you one about the rastas. Not sure if and when you told me you wanted the rastas. Or if you just stated it above.

scott9119

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got me some goodies today. Great corals. See you tomorrow for the rest. Everybody get em while you can

How much do you care about having a display FREE of wires, pumps and equipment?

• Want it squeaky clean! Wires be danged!

Votes: 79 45.1%
  • A few things are ok with me!

Votes: 80 45.7%
  • No care at all! Bring it on!

Votes: 16 9.1%
Back