Moving Soon - How to Pack Larger Corals?

PugsAndFish

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 10, 2018
Messages
554
Reaction score
255
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sad to say but I am moving soon and the plan is to sell most if not all pieces and then restart once I get settled. I have some larger frags that I'm not sure how to package when I meetup with local buyers. How would you pack something like a 4x4 favia tile or a good sized toadstool or a monticap that is about 5 - 6 inches across
 
For larger stuff, I have the customer bring a Tupperware container.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new