• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Mp 40, nero 3 , power heads. Lights

Item Price
250
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Roasreef

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 19, 2008
Messages
192
Reaction score
34
Location
st. louis mo
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
2 mp 40s please w new wetside.
One w newer wet side $250 each
Nero 3 brand new $150
Tunze nanostream brand new still in box , $30 each
Mxm module. 90$
Apex ato w module $100
Aqua 40 watts uv sterelizer $450

I can ship at buyers expense ..

20260516_173055.jpg 20260516_173052.jpg 20260516_172538.jpg 20260516_172520.jpg 20260516_172045.jpg 20260516_171950.jpg 20260516_171647.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 42.3%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 26.9%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 2 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new