MP 40 W es for sale!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Gwitness
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Gwitness

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 3, 2014
Messages
969
Reaction score
75
Location
birmingham
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I bought this MP 40 six months ago and it has been working perfectly and still is working perfectly!! I have the original box and the receipt for this powerhead also! The manufacture date is April 2013, but as I said before, it has only been running for 6 months. I am asking $250 for it, but I will not go any lower than that. I will also pay for shipping and insure the package for the full $250. Text me at 850-708-5044. Thanks!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 28.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new