MP10 mobius settings

Reef_Tank_Fan_SC

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 23, 2017
Messages
653
Reaction score
412
Location
Cheraw, South Carolina
What state or country do you live in
South Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys, I’ve got my MP10 setup in my BC32 but when I got into the mobius app I noticed that there wasn’t a night mode. So what I did was set my “night mode” to lagoon mode. Just wondering how you guys are running you settings and off you guys have and tips or advice to run on mine. I’ll post a picture below but as it sits it is at..

Lagoon mode…9pm to 5am
15min trans
Gyre mode………5am to 8am
15min trans
Tidal Swell……….8am to 4pm
15min trans
Gyre mode………4pm to 9pm

202BD4C4-454F-4BE2-8440-0B034A1A5159.png
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new