MP10 Vortech, Reeflink, AI Prime, Icecap Gyre

Item Price
60-300
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

G’s Reef

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 10, 2022
Messages
241
Reaction score
33
Location
Houston
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Good evening, 3 weeks before my new born comes into this world I’m cleaning out the last few items.
1x MP10qd Mobious enabled
1xMp10 Green rf chip - some humming on both not sure if it’s the dry or wet side both 300$ shipped
1 Reeflink -60$ shipped (free if buying both mp10)

1x icecap gyre 1k with 2 controllers and guards 135$ shipped

1x AI prime without mount 115$ shipped

EE13A898-2C0C-4374-AEDE-13514B93D81B.jpeg 3003A98F-20AE-4352-9C3B-518A92385B16.jpeg 09BDBAAB-2643-4D70-AFDF-9ADE53E303F5.jpeg 069C99A7-A521-444B-BD9D-4F8258080EE6.jpeg 30C1B606-4617-4E3C-B857-9CD0AF793A19.jpeg 320538EE-6593-4A00-9F5B-6551C9996B97.jpeg EA7B48E3-069E-4ED8-B051-CBD2E3A53CE4.jpeg 7ADCF798-21D7-4B96-A03C-53F4AC227629.jpeg 500F7FE0-329A-42D0-848F-C5F7712E31D8.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 7 43.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 12.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new