Mp10

Not with sps. I tried. Leaves a lot of dead spots. I have 2, which can be enough, but I'm running a jebao wp10 aimed almost straight down on pulse. I keep thinking of swapping out one of my mp10s for a mp40 and losing the jebao or just adding a third mp10. Side note my return only runs maybe 300gph so I do need the extra circulation. Maybe a high gph return and the mp10 at 100% on tidal swell would be fine until stuff grows out, but flow won't be too random.
 
Ok good info now I running a 2 hydras and I dont have a dead spot in the tank but i like the wave motion. And try to only use 1 powerhead
 
With a jebao rw15 be enough i only want 1powerhead
 
Make sure your glass is under 9mm thick. Mine 50g cube has starfire glass and is 10mm.
 
I think your rockwork will also dictate how many powerheads. With what I'll call the typical cube rockwork, you'll need at least two.
 
Well i see my lps they love the flow in reef crest i only have the mp10 working now sps look like the like the flow too
 
I currently have an rw4 and an mp10 in my 50 gal cube. I have a mixed reef and everyone seems to be content but i would like to replace the rw4 for another mp10 or a gyre. Trying to get a real stick farm going lol :rolleyes:
 
I have 1 hydra and 1 mp10 and the corals like the flow
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new