• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

MP10QD

Item Price
250
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Pikemartin83

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 20, 2018
Messages
86
Reaction score
11
What state or country do you live in
Colorado
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bought a month ago from fellow reefer. MP10qd Mobius ready was purchased in July 2025 and used for less than 6 months. Wet and dry sides are in perfect condition - works, looks, and sounds like new. Have to sell off equipment before I got fully started due to a health issue. Asking $250 shipped and insured with UPS ground
20260320_145259_09981B91-BDDD-4030-8222-C1714E2B2FD8.png

20260320_145259_CE09DBD0-53CC-48AE-B202-4AA6103A8840.png
 
ill take it if available
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 12 36.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 2 6.1%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new