• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Mp10QWD and Sicce Syncra SDC 3.0

Item Price
510
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Akhval

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 8, 2019
Messages
269
Reaction score
91
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have (2) MP10QWD for $180 each. Works as it should, taken down 2 weeks ago.

1 Sicce Syncra SDC 3.0 for $120

Shipping is an option and will be at buyers expense (Can split shipping cost if too much)

IMG_1072.jpeg


IMG_1069.jpeg


IMG_1068.jpeg
 
Last edited:
PMd
 
Dropping price on sicce sdc 3.0 - 120 plus shipping.
 
Sold sorry. I do have a vets return pump m2.
 
Yes sorry! Half asleep.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new