• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Mp10wes and water blaster hy-5000

  • Thread starter Thread starter rosko23
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

rosko23

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 21, 2012
Messages
459
Reaction score
5
Location
Chicago-Midway
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
More equipment for sale.
Used mp10wes manufacture date may 7, 12 $225 plus shipping

Water blaster hy-5000 return pump, used for 3 months. $175 plus shipping.




Sent Via the R2R Forum APP
 
Before I cleaned it off.
94194AAD-B369-4AD7-8B51-7D9AA371C89B-12899-0000027D0797D215_zps8416a2be.jpg

No glue... I used threaded nipples on flex tubing


Sent Via the R2R Forum APP
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new