• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

MP10WQD

reacclimating 2 the hobby

patience is... oh look an acro pack fs!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
March 2018 manufactured date... tank never got setup until August and was taken down right before Thanksgiving. Wireless compatible, but has been converted to wireless. Have extra wetside and controller. $225 shipped for all.

mp10.jpg

Fish Fan

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello! I'm interested, but new to these pumps. Could you please send a link to your exact pump, or just a photo of the actual unit for sale? I'd appreciate your help!

Thanks!

-FishFan

Fish Fan

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you! What size tank did you have this in, or what size is it best suited for? Thank you for your help!

-FF

OP
OP

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you! What size tank did you have this in, or what size is it best suited for? Thank you for your help!

-FF

I had them in a 40gal breeder (36x18).

Have any more pics?

Happy to take some after work. It is all packed into the original box.

Fish Fan

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you for your help! I'm interested, looks like a great price, I'm just unsure if this is really the setup I want/need. It's not running yet, but I too have a 40 gallon rimless that's about 24"L x 20"W x 19"T. Would this setup work well in this tank? I hope to keep mostly SPS, and flow is one of the last considerations I have to make, and a subject I am not really knowledgeable in yet. I definitely appreciate your help with this!

Thanks again!

-FF

Fish Fan

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
LOL, just missed it! It sure was a good deal. Good luck to the buyer, and thank you for answering my questions!

-Fish Fan

OP
OP

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you for your help! I'm interested, looks like a great price, I'm just unsure if this is really the setup I want/need. It's not running yet, but I too have a 40 gallon rimless that's about 24"L x 20"W x 19"T. Would this setup work well in this tank? I hope to keep mostly SPS, and flow is one of the last considerations I have to make, and a subject I am not really knowledgeable in yet. I definitely appreciate your help with this!

Thanks again!

-FF

Yes you just missed it. A pair of these would be a great addition to your tank if you can afford them. I actually had three running in my tank as I planned to do SPS as well, but eventually won the Partner Giveaway tank. So now that is the only tank I am working on. Feel free to ask any questions.

Fish Fan

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
^Thank you again, I appreciate your help. As I said, clearly a good deal, I was just hesitant as I'm currently researching flow options for my build. Everything keeps coming back to these EcoTech powerheads, but they are a touch...... spendy, shall we say. And I'm realizing that for my size/shape tank I'm going to need at least two. I think it's either this or the MaxSpect Gyre, but I think the gyres would look too cumbersome in the tank (I'd likely need two as well). Anyway, I appreciate you taking the time to answer my questions, that was a big help.

Happy Holidays and Happy Reefing!

-FishFan

OP
OP

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
^Thank you again, I appreciate your help. As I said, clearly a good deal, I was just hesitant as I'm currently researching flow options for my build. Everything keeps coming back to these EcoTech powerheads, but they are a touch...... spendy, shall we say. And I'm realizing that for my size/shape tank I'm going to need at least two. I think it's either this or the MaxSpect Gyre, but I think the gyres would look too cumbersome in the tank (I'd likely need two as well). Anyway, I appreciate you taking the time to answer my questions, that was a big help.

Happy Holidays and Happy Reefing!

-FishFan

You are very welcome, you will find all of the help you need on these forums. I'm not sure that you would need two gyre's, they move a lot of water. I'm running two in my new tank. You can see my build in my signature. Feel free to send me a private message anytime, will happily try to help or point you in a good direction to find the right answer.

Happy Holidays and Reefing to you too!

Fish Fan

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That's really nice of you, thank you so much!

-FF

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 19 14.2%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 9 6.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 21 15.7%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 75 56.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 6.7%
Back